Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Look what I did....

My kids are gonna kill me when they get older.

Either they'll think "hey, cool... but we don't need to be bringing these out when Josh gets here, riiiigghhht??" or "MOTHER. You were even annoying way back then, only I couldn't protest, just drool on myself...."

AWWW Man. What a day. Calorie deprived, caffeine deprived, sunlight deprived = crazy fly-off-the-handle for next to nothing lady. Lucky husband who was challenging my authority in front of my children who already challenge it enough on their own - thank you very much. Now I feel compelled to go and say "sorry" - but.... I don't want to. So, I'm going to sit here and eat my 13 gingersnaps and drink my de-caff and stew. I wish someone was on-line so I could have a real good rant!

*sigh*

frickin de-caff.

1 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Blogger 2266 said...

Well, first of all, when Sara-G goes out with a guy, he'd better have enough class to call himself Joshua, not just Josh. Geez, our girl is too good for that Josh anyway...

Second of all, she'll sure be mad when she sees that picture. You can expect her to slam a door and yell: "Where the hell was my tiara on that picture?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home