Monday, May 30, 2005

gagagagagaaggggaaa... withdrawl is around the corner

In more ways than one.

I'm 27 weeks now which means Mom will try and make a break for it the first chance she senses a weakness.... My normal day-to-day life is looming like a scary thundercloud over the horizon. *sigh*
I have been spoiled the last month and don't want to return to the unspoiled version of Casa Gadoury! But, the chaos was our choice and we must face its reality, Right?? right??
Mom gave me a great compliment though by saying " I really don't know how you do it, I really don't...." Maybe she'll remember her time served when I call and complain about pickles on the living room rug and how the kiddies are driving me to drinking and not say " well, they're only little once..."

AND AND AND....

We are on our last disc of season two of 24.... and season three is at auntie A's house far far away and she's scared to visit due to superstitions surrounding the commencement of pre-term labour when she does... If worse comes to worse and I get the shakes - the video store does have season three, I have done the nessecary recon and covered my bases in case of emergency.

Maybe if I do acquire season three Mom won't be able to leave.... Hmmmmmm.

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger 2266 said...

How come you didn't tell me this before? Nobody should be in Jack Bauer withdrawal... I am right now and it's terrible! Hey, maybe I could mail it to you, or why don't you send F to pick it up and put a clothes line up for me (wink)???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home