Monday, May 23, 2005

26 Weeks Hooray!!!

I made it this far! Only two more weeks to go until I'm allowed to resume some of my daily routine! Argh! What have I been doing complaining about this!??? I don't wanna make the beds, do the laundry, make lunches, drag my sorry butt out to the bus stop at 8am in the morning, crawl around on my hands and knees retrieving marbles out from under the sofa and running down the street after a rouge three year old testing his luck with traffic roulette!

*sigh*

Well, Mom's still here and I may not let her leave!

"yes, Mr. H We have your wife and we are not willing to negociate with you further... I'm sorry you may have to live on hot dogs and frozen dinners for the rest of the summer at which time time we will discuss a rendez-vous point for the exchange... we'll take our payment in the form of newborn pampers and gripe water.... we will be in contact soon.. remember, if you ever want to have clean underwear and a home cooked meal again, you will take this seriously and not contact the authorities!" *click*

hee hee. Too much 24 I think....

no seriously.

My dear husband, much to his dismay, put in a little veggie patch for the summer. He was very reluctant to do this. This holds much to the reality that he will probably be taking care of it all by his lonesome. But, he knows it will remind me of our old house and seeing as I'm still nowhere near being used to being a city dweller... homegrown lettuce will ease the pain! Thank you F.

well, we're off to the fair this afternoon. Crazy, most definitely. The last time we went the children went into spasms on the merry-go-round so this is an experiment in terror... They're older and maybe they'll have a good time. It's all they've talked about since I was unable to avert their eyes as we passed by in the car.... Bladdidah bladdidah fairblar blar cotton candy blittity blooh blah alligator train..... we'll see if therapy is in order at the end of the trip... for them or us...

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Wow, only 2 more weeks of bedrest. Cool. You behave yourself, young lady. We don't want any more incidents of babies trying to pop out of their mommas too early!

Say hi to F and the munchkins for me.

xo xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home