Tuesday, August 30, 2005

OK OK UNCLE!!!

Here I sit writing at a belly width distance from the keyboard... still.

ha ha. But seriously. This is getting really old fast. Morale is hopelessly down in the Gadoury camp today. The thought of actually performing my own homemade c-section has crossed my hormone-laden mind.

Payday is tomorrow so I can at least continue with my retail therapy as needed. But, hurricane Katrina, or what's left of her is headed towards Ottawa - no joke! We're supposed to get over 100 mm of rain - more than we get per month - tomorrow. Will Baby Stinker decide to make her debut in a blinding rainstorm?? The way things are going with this girl, I'll have her on the roof of our house when the flood waters swell uncontrolled.

"Hey, anybody got some string to tie off the cord??"
"maybe, a zodiac?..."

So we continue to be sitting, waiting, wishing for this to done.
40 weeks and 2 days.

*sigh*

3 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger 2266 said...

Let me quote the great Sarah MC who wisely said: "Hold on, hold on to yourself, cause this is gonna hurt like hell. Hold on, hold on to yourself, you know that only time will tell..."

The only thing I can tell you sister is to get as much sleep as you can before it's too late!

Love ya and you're beautiful!
xxx

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Steph said...

You're KIDDING ME! I thought you were probably at the hospital already! What the HECK?!?!?!???

Hellooooooooo... baby G? It's time to come out now!

Jeepers.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger 2266 said...

so... do you plan on updating anytime soon? You know, let your readers know a little more about baby #3...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home