Sunday, February 26, 2006

S.O.S. ... not the scouring pad but HELP!

I have attempted the H-E-L-L sweater twice now and ripped it out twice in desperation because, well, I S-U-C-K! OK, then I ate a 1/2 a bag of Lays and then some licorice and a couple of chocolates to wash it all down with. Knitting depression strikes and I turn to food for comfort. I was doing soooo well on "the plan". Will I attempt it again without intervention? Probably. Today? Dunno.

My wool is looking kind of mangled and so am I as you can see. Help. Pray to the knitting gods for me. No matter what I do, it doesn't look like the picture!!! Maybe if I screw it up the same all over noone will know it wasn't supposed to look like that! Now she rationalizing Folks!

I think I'll go see if I can poke my eyes out with my knitting needles.

2 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger 2266 said...

Lady, drop the needles!
Drop the needles now!

Put your hands up where I can see them!

Get down on your knees.

Now interlock your fingers behind your head...

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Steph said...

breathe. Just breathe.

now, find yourself a Stitch and BIOTCH group.

they'll help you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home