Saturday, February 18, 2006

Mama's Night Off


It's Mama's night off tonight. (... as I guiltily muse about when Papa's night is...) I actually washed and DID my hair for the first time in a long time. AND AND AND I got dressed for the first time since Wednesday.

For all of those who are uninformed about what's been going on in this house this week, I'll update you at a later date. I can't right now because I don't have a lot of time because.... I'm on my way to dinner witha friend and THEN THEN THEN we're off to the Nickleback concert with "Live" - the coolest band from the late ninties, you know, "Lightening Crashes" - as the opening act! So I'm done up like a regular Rocker Chick and will freeze my Rocker Chick Butt off in -30 but at least I'll look cool, right?? HA HA. No pun intended. Really.

2 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Steph said...

you look hot.

heck. I'd even suffer through Nickleback to hang out with you!

Love you. Hope you have fun tonight!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger 2266 said...

So, how was it, you hot chick? Were there mullets? Head bangers? Chicks clad in leather? Levis 501? Roaches being passed around?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home