Monday, October 23, 2006

Random thoughts...

You know those books you can get that recommend where to eat in Canada, Ottawa, Eastern Canada... what to see in Brussels...

I think they should have a cross-country public washroom book rating different places to see to the call of nature... you know "the food is great in this restaurant but the bathroom is gloomy, in dire need of renovation and when you sit down to pee the toilet in the third stall cants sideways left a bit...


yeah. I DO think about this stuff.


I went to the grocery store the other day and I must have been the definition of frazzled because this poor little old and sickly lady was insisting that I needed someone to help me with my load of food stuff... Gosh, am I that obvious. Probably.

2 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Perhaps there should be a small chapter on washrooms that are fit for use after midnight.

Esso station, corner of Wyse and Nantucket, Dartmouth: Unfit for human use.

Tim Hortons: Always fresh.

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger 2266 said...

Nantucket? Ha! There once was a lady from there...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home