Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Congrats!!

It's a Girl for the Gadoury's!

Well. another girl.

Yup. All went well at the ultrasound yesterday. It was really nice actually. When I had them for my two previous offspring, the only monitor was the one the technician was working with. This particular clinic had a TV screen mounted on the wall so you could watch the whole exam if you wanted too. And what lovesick Mama wouldn't be mesmerised by the sweet babe swimming around for 10 min. - BabyTV... all baby all the time. Although it was a bit unnerving though because she was moving around quite a bit in fits and starts. She was actually moving SO much that the tech. commented on it a couple of times. She was having trouble taking the measurements because baby girl Gadoury wouldn't sit still .... this does not bode well for the future.

I didn't get the 3-D picture this time. I have to be re-checked because wouldn't, ya know it, my placenta (lovely) is in the wrong spot. Nothing to worry about yet, I'm told. As the baby grows it will probably shift into the correct spot - but they will have to take another ultrasound later on and then the baby will be fatter and prettier to look at than maybe at the moment. (she may still be quite scrawny and not ready for her close-up). So until then no 3-D pics to see.

Yeah, girlie knitting is in the future and flowery crib quilts too. I would have been happy with another little guy too... awwwww. I think I would have been melancholy a bit either way because this is it. It is. It really is.

1 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Steph said...

I'm already browsing for girlie patterns. As we speak, darling, as we speak.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home