Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas - for Ma Tante....


This is my gift to you - here is a new blog entry.

Yes. I have been seduced away from the blogging world by Crackbook.
Status updates. Inbox traffic. What kind of drink are you? Have you added your carved Jack-o-lantern application yet?

Friends and people I thought I would never talk to again now an everyday - oh, who am I kidding a several times a day part of my life....
Old boyfriends are fun - if you're lucky you get to reaffirm that you sure did dodge a bullet there.

*phew*

I also started a new job and other outside-of-my-box activities that have been eating up a lot of my spare time! I'm loving it but man am I Buuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyy!

oh yeah, and just recently an emergency back surgery which kinda threw a wrench into all the big plans I had for myself..... I'm on the mend though. Slowly, but surely. I have a great support system and they have shown me love in all ways and some not even imaginable... Thank you to all - you know who you are!

Happy Holidaze to all and to all a good snooze before three set of feet hit the floor as the sun is cracking over the horizon....

Christmas Love & Warm hearts
Les

2 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Steph said...

YOU HAD SURGERY?!?!?!?

Ok, I really am a shitfestian friend.

Happy holidays and happy new year!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger 2266 said...

Merry Christmas to you too!
Thank you for not letting your #1 reader/fan down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home