Sunday, March 04, 2007

.... And the Winner issssssss.....


Oscar Night at the Gadoury's rolled around again this year...
The next day was a PD day for the wee ones and I thought I would be "cool mom" and let them stay up past their bedtime, but they were dropping like flies.

....truth be told I didn't even make it to "Best Picture" myself. I had been on a bathing suit buying excursion the day before and I was understandably exhausted.....

A bathing suit you ask? Why? Well, because I'll need something to wear on ....
THE DECK OF THE CRUISE SHIP I"LL BE STAYING ON ALL OF NEXT WEEK!!!!!!

Yes *ahem* that's right!
me, 7 days of only having to worry about me and whether I've brushed my teeth or not, throw in some slushy drinks and a good book ........ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I'm sooooooo excited but starting to freak out a little about packing, not forgetting anything, missing the boat - you know....

I have a "definite" pile.
I have a "maybe" pile.
I have to change the songs on my MP3 player to more beachesque stuff.
I have to figure out how to smuggle cheap booze on board... I'm not made of $ you know.
I have to do lots of things.....

*sigh*
6 more days....

2 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger Steph said...

Look at you - going to the Oscars, going on cruises. You're just so fabulous!

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger 2266 said...

Don't worry about the booze. With that million dollar smile of yours and the hat and swimsuit combo you'll be sporting, men will be begging to buy you drinks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home