Sunday, February 11, 2007

You'll be sorry........


In response to public outcry for me to update..... I shall.

Warning to readers - you may be sorry, I'm in a ranting mood.

How a bout a web poll? (That only Annie and Steph might answer, but anyway....)

If a married woman of close to 12 years, mother of three small children was offered a fairly cheap, fun-filled trip somewhere in a deep-freeze of a winter for max 5 days that coordinated with husband's time-off already - should she be put through the wringer, made to feel guilty and even if she does go will feel responsible for her family's financial ruin& psychological trauma forevermore?

What's the question? I don't flippin know..... I just know that the response a girl might like to get would be as follows:


Young wife and mother of three well-adjusted children:

"Hey Hun, guess what my friend *Jill who works for *GaGa Air can get a really cheap companion airfare to anywhere they fly and she gets deals on hotels and cruises too.... She's asked me to go with her in March. It actually corresponds with the time you've already booked off....

Husband of almost 12 years:

(looks lovingly at wife) "Well, money's tight you know and as long as you stay on budget....
Awwww, after all these years of being such a great wife and mother of my children - you totally deserve a girls holiday to relax and enjoy yourself.... I wish we could go together but really, go.
No guilt either - just have some fun! *Mwah* You're the best!"


Huh? what? oh, yeah the blog, right.

Anyways, I'm P*SSED, very much.... for this imaginary situation of course.

Happy stupid Valentine's Day to all!

* All names and company names have been changed to protect their identity.

4 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger Steph said...

Uh oh.

I'm afraid to call. Should I call? Are you ok? Is Frank in any danger?

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger 2266 said...

To answer your non existent question: it depends. What would she be wearing and where would she be going? Also, would she need a curly haired matante to look after the husband and kids?

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger 2266 said...

Can I also say that this young couple on the pic looks lovely?

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger 2266 said...

So, update me.
Did you finally get your passport?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home