Friday, April 28, 2006

HOLY PLEDGES BATMAN!

YOU'VE DONE IT!

We hit the goal! We busted the goal! We blew the goal wide open BABEEE!
Ok, so the goal was fairly low compared to more zealous individuals, but I was truly amazed and pleased as the generous doantions and support I received from my friends and family - and it's not over yet!

I am so lucky to have all of you there for me!

Thank you thank you thank you!


... and while I'm here

Ode to blue

1. blue skies
2. blue velvet
3. blue eyes cryin in the rain
4. Frank's blue eyes, Phil's and Sara-genevieve's, Dad's, Bill's, Annie's, Pepere Pierre Paul's, Pepere James's all deep and blue too.
5. blue gingham
6. THE blues
7. the wild blue yonder (kinda the same as #1)
8. baby blue
9. blue ribbons
10. blue-jean blue
11. lavender blue
12. Kate's, mine and my mom's special brand of blue and green and gray too.
what else???

4 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger 2266 said...

Labatt Blue.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger 2266 said...

Blue's clues.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger 2266 said...

Blue Rodeo.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger 2266 said...

Toronto blue jays.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home