Friday, December 03, 2004

Capital Winter

Hey Y'all!

Winter has arrived in Ottawa witha great dump of perfect snowman snow - so we were obliged! The first snowman of the year and the first for us at our new house!

The kids had a great time until they discovered the joy of throwing snow at another person... which wasn't too bad until I got a cartoon character snow shovel in the side of the head... yeah. (they were using the shovels to hurl the snow at each other, I was caught in the crossfire...) All while I was helping to build their stinkin' snowman... which I must say is the MOST handsome on our street!

People are really starting to decorate now and at night it's absolutely chris-chris-christmassy!

* just had to stop blogging to help Superman get his costume on for his daily heroic duties... did you know that Superman doesn't wear slippers, I was just informed!

Nothing real exciting on the agenda for this weekend... the christmas gift sweatshop continues! Three of my fingers have eczema so bad I've been wrapping them in band-aids... Frank asks me last night "Don't you think it might just be easier to buy stuff instead of making it??" Shut up grinch. Although it has crossed my mind when the skin is peeling and bleeding on my fingers... I think I'm PMSing... rant concluded.

3 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger 2266 said...

So what's my gift gonna be? what is it? what is it?

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Steph said...

That is one handsome snowman. Do you think he's looking for a snowwoman?

I got your Christmas card today - Andrew and I both can't get over how much she looks like you!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Steph said...

b.t.w. I have a sneaking suspicion that you've got either contact dermatitis or you're allergic to wool.

Have you started putting cream on the eczema yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home